Friday, April 22, 2016

3G Mitsubishi Eclipse

Here is a Third-Generation (2000-05) Mitsubishi Eclipse spotted by myself.


Soldiering on in the midst of Moscow winter earlier this year.


It is a compact sports car.


I like the look of them... so much so that I also made a bunch of 3G Mitsu Eclipse (convertible aka spyder) pictures in GT5 as seen on my Gran Turismo blog.



The GT5 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS is today's car.


Wearing a coat of many colors Steel Blue Pearl and black (roof), it is doing its thing at London.


Not a premium car in the game.


The Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS is a soft roof convertible and is one of the models of the base 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse coupe.


Although Japanese, the car was designed and built by a Mitsu-Chrysler JV with the North American market in mind and had its Chrysler counterparts in the 2003-05 Chrysler Sebring coupe and the 2001 Dodge Stratus coupe. But the Mitsubishi version looks way better.


The 2003 Spyder GTS model (pictured here) was the top trim coming standard with leather seats, side airbags, ABS and a bunch of other amenities.


I still see 3rd-gen Mitsubishi Eclipse coupes here in Moscow. In fact, I saw one yesterday and I saw another one today -- that's how often.















Eclipse rear appreciation. Pictures would be better if it was a premium car but it isn't. I guess Mitsu didn't pay them enough money.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

REDBUBBLE SHOP