Sunday, August 16, 2015

Ford Crown Victoria 1st Gen 1992-94 Utah Highway Patrol

This car spot comes from September 2014 (almost a year ago) and from my other blog, VreMax, where it was the subject of a post in Detroit Iron in Moscow (DIM)... which is described as "a series of posts where I do a bit of car spotting and photograph "Detroit iron" in Moscow -- i.e. full-size American automobiles that I see on Moscow streets, lanes and especially in back yards whilst not specifically looking for them". 

This specimen is a Utah Highway Patrol Crown Victoria 1st Gen 1992-94.

'Utah Highway Patrol"... "State Trooper"... You're a long way from home!



You are serving us now.... and we are servicing you... at a great expense no doubt. 

Maybe not - I've no idea what it currently costs to service a Crown Vic in Moscow and and how would you go about it.

However, it is far from the only Crown Vic I have seen (and will likely see) here in Moscow, so it can be done.


We got you... is that a box of donuts on back seat?


I didn't realize Utah Highway Patrol's remit extended as far as Moscow. 

Unfortunately, this time I wasn't able to take more (or better) pictures... for fear of being arrested by the owner of this car.




No comments:

Post a Comment

REDBUBBLE SHOP