Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Exhibition Lada Cars

This is from one of my other blogs, VreMax, where I reported on this car exhibition that I visited a year ago - in August of 2014

This entry is about the Lada cars I saw there.


Lada VAZ 2101 Zhiguli (Lada) in a rally livery, not sure if original.



VAZ 2103 Zhiguli (Lada) - the deluxe version of the 2101.


2103 and 2106 behind it.



VAZ 2108 Lada Sputnik. Three-door front wheel drive, the first front wheel drive Lada.
There is an urban myth (or maybe not such a myth) that Porsche engineers helped with suspension tuning. 


There will be more Ladas (and all other cars) in my blog, both museum pieces and daily drivers, both in exhibition hall and on the roads of Moscow. Watch this space (i.e. my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

REDBUBBLE SHOP