Sunday, July 19, 2015

2014 Ford Mondeo for Europe

In March this year, I went to have a look at the new Ford Mondeo (fourth-gen Mondeo / Mondeo Mk V) which is apparently the 2014 Ford Mondeo (as it was finally made available in late 2014 in Europe and in Russia in 2015) aka the 2013 Ford Fusion - a local Ford dealer was throwing a party aka presentation.

Here are some cheap camera pics.

Test drive unit.




It was taken on a test drive quite soon. Not by me though.


A view on the passenger compartment through the front passenger window.


The rear end... some complain it looks too much like that of the Ford Focus III sedan.




Mondeo, the exterior.


The boot.


I thought it looked big, especially length-wise.



The Mondeo sedans are (will be) made in Russia, and one of the localized features is they are raised a bit -- 200 mm under the front bumper to make dacha driving and close curb parking easier.



Back light.


Free food, drinks and coffee for those attending the presentation.



Motor compartment.








Infotainment system - Nav touch screen by Sony.



Glove box.


More boot space.


Looking from the back row of seats.




In a word, I liked it well enough. But the European Union and the US - with their sanctions - stole all my money before I even made it.

However, I don't think I have seen one in real life yet in Moscow.... which is not to say that they are not there somewhere. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

REDBUBBLE SHOP