Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Los Altos Town Crier - Car spotting 2015: A Piece of My Mind

On this blog I do not only report on my own car (or other vehicle) spots but also aggregate bits of automotive news that I find interesting and, in particular, links to stuff on car spotting by others.

Here's then something on car spotting (at least it has the phrase in the title) by someone writing for the Los Altos Town Crier no less:

 Los Altos Town Crier - Car spotting 2015: A Piece of My Mind


The sporty Mustang has reappeared in bright primary colors; Corvette ditto. I have grown adept at identifying a Tesla, in its various models, a Bentley, a Maserati and a Ferrari. I have driven past the McLaren dealership on El Camino Real and peered in the windows, but I’ve never seen one on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REDBUBBLE SHOP