Tuesday, February 2, 2016

BMW 1 Series E87

Here is a 1st Gen BMW 1 Series (E87) spotted recently.


Parked very expertly... about half a meter from the curb... also sporting diplomatic plates (that's why).


The first-generation BMW 1 Series E87 was supposed to be a compact executive car, specifically a small five-door hatchback (E87). 

There were many models and I am not sure which one of them this is. Probably, 120i.



But I do know that in GT6 I raced a 2004 BMW 120d and still have in my garage as I reported on my Gran Turismo car blog.


A 2004 BMW 120d sports hatchback.



Nothing remarkable here. An entry-level BMW 1 Series. However, still supposedly an executive-level car.


I only needed it to win the BMW 1 Series one-make challenge.



In Quarzblau.


It is not too bad looking.



However, I am not a fan of the BMW's corporate front grille / fascia.





For some reason I am not into BMWs at all and know next to nothing about them and get confused by their model designations, don't know which ones are supposed to be great cars. 

I must be in a minority though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

REDBUBBLE SHOP