Thursday, December 10, 2015

1995-97 Lincoln Continental

Another American barge spotted in traffic earlier this year.


This one is a 9th Generation Lincoln Continental and more specifically, a 1995-97 Lincoln Continental, i.e. before the 1998 refresh. And it is not the first 9th Gen Lincoln Continental spotted since I started this blog... second, to be exact.  


I nearly rear-ended it as I wanted to get closer to it to get a better picture at a stoplight.

Yes, carspotting can be dangerous sometimes.

Fortunately the front break pads (only ones to really work as I have drums in the rear) were replaced not so long ago.

"Your Lincoln"... "My pleasure".



1995 Lincoln Continental MotorWeek test


"...the firmer setting is quite European -- more Munich than Michigan..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

REDBUBBLE SHOP