Wednesday, March 23, 2016

2011 Ford Edge

A 2011 Ford Edge spotted new in 2014 at a local Ford dealer. 

The 2014 Ford Edge is the facelifted first-gen (2011-14) Ford Edge.




I have never seen them outside of that dealer here in Moscow but they were sold out pretty quick on that lot.

And it has Ford's keyless keypad entry going back to the 1980s.


Here it is also on this Lincoln Town Car from my DIM series.






VreMax: Ford keyless keypad entry: For some reason I thought that Ford's keyless keypad entry system was a thing of the past... like on this Lincoln Town Car from my DIM...


Avtozilla: Ford Keyless Keypad Entry Still Going Strong: For some reason I thought that Ford's keyless keypad entry system was a thing of the past... like on this Lincoln Town Car from my DIM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

REDBUBBLE SHOP